Celebrating our Aniversary and what better way than providing our fans and clients with a discount!
I have been passionate about birth ever since I had my oldest, at that moment I didn't even know of the existance of Doulas and what they do. Since my work schedule and life circumstances don't allow me to be a doula at the moment, Birth Photography is the closest thing to it, and I am very passionate about it.
What is a Doula, you may ask? Lindsay from Birthing Matters Doula Services explains what her services as a Doula include:
- Birth education and preparation.
- Childbirth Educator.
- Birth planning (including creating a written birth preferences document).
- De-briefing previous births.
- Massage and other comfort measures.
- Acupressure for labor, birth, and postpartum.
- Optimal fetal positioning recommendations based on Spinning Babies, Miles Circuit, and other resources.
- Making suggestions to help ease discomfort and facilitate a smoother, more effective labor.
- Physical support in various positions in labor.
- Reassurance and encouragement for birthing person and partner.
- Talking through emotional blockages which may come up during pregnancy and in labor.
- Creating and protecting your birth space– aromatherapy, music, candles, lighting.
- Assisting you with the negotiation of your preferences.
- So much more!
I am happy (and EXTREMELY excited) to announce that Lindsay and I have partnered to offer our clients a package that includes both her services as well as mine.
Our package includes:
Birth Doula: 2 Pre-Natal Visits from Lindsay, Birth Coverage (with all those amazing services mentioned above) and 1 Post-Natal visit
Birth Photography Package: Birth Coverage, 8x8 Heirloom Album with favorite 30-50 images and a minimum of 75 digital images that tell your birth story.
Additional services from both of us are available upon request!
Excited for this new journey!
Celebrating the month of Breastfeeding!
Such a priviledge to capture this little one's 3 month old milestone pictures and his sweet family.
"Before you were conceived, WE wanted you, before you were born, WE loved you, before you were here an hour, WE would die for you, this is a miracle of LOVE"...
Please enjoy this handsome little boy!